Updated: Jul 10
Registrations are now open for our next free 8-week group coaching course. This group is for people who have been out of work for a long time, feel a lack of clarity on their career goals and have fears and negative self-beliefs.
The course follows a cognitive-behavioural approach.
We help our participants to rediscover their strengths, find a career vision, gain control over their inner dialogue, and take first positive steps towards achieving their goals. Our sessions are designed in a light, friendly and interactive way and include contents such as:
- Creative vision development
- Basic concepts of psychology and neuroscience
- Self-coaching and peer-coaching tools
- Mindfulness and breathing techniques
- Active listening
- Embodiment practice with Qi Gong
- Goal-setting and action planning
- Additional individualised 1:1 support
Dates: From 6th September 2023 (weekly sessions for eight weeks)
Time: Wednesdays 9:30-11:30am
Location: 18 Wensum St, Norwich NR3 1HY (above Carberry’s café, a short walk from the Cathedral)
Cost: Free of charge
There are 12 spaces available; registration will close once they are filled.
Download our flyer here.
Get in touch here for registration and enquiries.